Companies exist only when products and services are sold, and the sales people sell by creating value for their customers. It takes skills for salespeople to uncover exactly what a buyer is looking for and how a potential product or service could add such value. That is why a high-performance SALES team is one of the most critical components of any successful business. Yet it is also a complex organism that is difficult to understand and therefore extremely challenging to develop and lead.
Managing Sales Team for Excellence Result – Master
SALES are powerful drivers of revenues, and because salespeople are entrusted with a company’s most important asset – their relationship with their customers, they have a significant and often determining impact on an organization’s success.
Discovering the best way to enhance the workings of the SALES team is not easy.“Increasing sales force effectiveness” has different meanings for different stakeholders. With this in mind, we hope to make that understanding a little easier, with in-depth
knowledge, skills, and behavior – the basic principles of how to build a winning sales force. These are the cornerstones of the learning process initiatives.
MODULE 1: CONTEMPORARY SALES – BUILDING RELATIONSHIP/RAPPORT
- Understand the nature of SALES
- Appreciate why sales are important to an organization
- Learn the process of sales
- Explain each of the components of the business-to-business (B2B) market.
- The challenges and strategies for marketing to government, institutional, and international buyers
MODULE 2: PRESENTATIONS AND OBJECTION HANDLING
The ability to communicate is essential in today’s world of information technology and knowledge propelled the economy. One of the often-used communication skills is the ability to make effective presentations.
- How to prepare and deliver an effective high-end corporate presentation to a business audience
- Learn to understand and analyze the audience needs and how to address those needs
- Develop yourself to be more believable, credible, and interesting in front of audiences.
- Understand the difference between objections and excuses
- Learn how to identify and deal with key objections
- Leverage on the five buying decisions upon which common objections are based
- How to apply the general four-step method for handling customer objections
- Learn six specific methods of handling objections and when each should be used
MODULE 3: RESULTS THROUGH RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
No matter what business you are in, we are all in the relationship business first. When you network, you forge connections with colleagues and associates who can help you accomplish more. But there’s much more to successful relationships than just basic networking.
- Understand the skills, knowledge, and strategies for building solid customer relationships that always result in a “win-win.
- Develop Communication and Relationship building skills to achieve peak performance for competitive edge.
- Realize why Relationship Management is critical to the continued success of your SALES team.
- Recognize that transforming internal relationships is a prerequisite for driving effective relationships externally.
- Learn the new science of sales success – Social Intelligence
MODULE 4: NEGOTIATION SKILLS – FOR DRIVING PROFITS
- Understand the benefits of good negotiation skills
- Understand how buyers beliefs and values can affect their ability to negotiate effectively
- Identify techniques that will be most effective in stressful negotiation situations
- Create and maintain long-term quality relationships based on collaboration (Win-Win)
- Discover how to control the actual face-to-face negotiation using the DEAL techniques
MODULE 5-A: SALES TEAM MINDSET CHANGE – FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Changing one’s mindset which is a mental predisposition can have a significant impact on achieving goals.
- Understanding the mindset and its role in achieving SALES goals.
- Be able to create and develop actions that will lead to a positive behavioral change.
- Define and analyze success criteria for efficiency.
- Create new potential behaviors for performance effectiveness.
- Sustaining SALES mindset and behavioral change.
MODULE 5-B: ENTREPRENEUR MINDSET – DEVELOPING ENTREPRENEURIAL SALES MINDSET
Entrepreneurs are often identified with how they look and think about things. If you can think like an entrepreneur you have a high chance of succeeding in any form of SALES. Successful entrepreneurs are positive thinkers. They always think that they can do anything. Confidence is one trait that you need to become an entrepreneur.
- Learn to integrate SALES management within an entrepreneurial framework
- Focus energy on value-creating activities
- Identify new SALES opportunities with high growth potential
- Be able to harness creativity and innovativeness
9 in stock
9 Seats left
0 Has Sold